We'll be at the NAEP 2023 Annual Meeting.
It’s that time of year again – the Unimarket team is off to the National Association of Educational Procurement (NAEP) Annual Meeting.
Held at Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Centre in Orlando, Florida, from April 30 – May 3, the NAEP 2023 Annual Meeting brings together over 500 higher education procurement professionals. It’s always a great chance for our team to connect and learn with our peers.
Alongside an inspiring line-up of keynote speakers, there are lots of panel discussions and practical sessions focused on some of the most important issues in educational procurement – analytics, team culture, diversity and inclusion, supplier management, and more.
Find us at booth 405 — come say hi and you could win a prize!
Once again, we’ll be at the conference talking with attendees about all things procurement. As an NAEP business partner, we’re committed to supporting the role of procurement in education. Aligned with this year’s theme, we’re all about empowering colleges and universities to discover a simpler path to procurement through our intuitive software solution.
If you’re attending the NAEP 2023 Annual Meeting, be sure to visit the Unimarket booth (number 405) to speak to our regional directors, Cynthia Jodis and Tina Nguyen Schwarz. Christopher Rust, our Director of Higher Education Market Engagement, will also be there answering questions and chatting with attendees.
Our team will be ready to share more about Unimarket’s eProcurement software and, more importantly, how we collaborate with institutions all over the US. We’ll also be bringing a fun game with prizes to be won.
Here’s a sneak peek at some of the ways we can help your higher education institution make procurement easier with Unimarket:
- Ensure your people can easily find and buy the things they need - no more wrestling with clunky technology and navigating complex purchasing processes.
- Manage costs by helping your end users to buy from your preferred suppliers at negotiated prices.
- Gain visibility over spend and have confidence in your forecasting.
- Manage approvals and compliance in line with your institution’s requirements.
- Reduce overhead costs by streamlining and automating how you manage purchases and invoices.
- Facilitate remote and flexible working by letting your entire purchasing process happen through a single cloud-based platform.
We’re looking forward to another great event!
Learn more about the event on the NAEP website.
The Unimarket team at NAEP 2023 Annual Meeting
Christopher Rust, APPM
Cynthia Jodis, APPM
Tina Nguyen Schwarz