Unimarket To Host Live Webinar: "Navigating the e-Procurement Process - What to Ask Solution Providers."
Discover the questions that count when choosing an e-Procurement solution.
Auckland, New Zealand – Unimarket, a leading provider of e-procurement solutions, is pleased to announce the company will host a live webinar titled "Navigating the e-Procurement Process: What to Ask Solution Providers." Unimarket’s live webinar is scheduled for December 19, 2023, at 3 PM ET.
Diving deep into the intricacies of selecting an e-procurement solution, Unimarket's live webinar will explore the seven pivotal questions every organization should pose to software providers. Learning the answers to these "7 Questions" is crucial to ensuring a successful and seamless e-procurement implementation.
The 7 Questions to Ask e-Procurement Solution Providers:
- Will the solution integrate well with our ERP and other systems?
- Integration with ERP systems remains a linchpin for organizational efficiency.
- What is your approach to customer service?
- Emphasizing a holistic approach to customer service beyond technical support.
- What will the implementation look like?
- Building confidence in a provider's ability to set up for success during implementation is paramount.
- Does your solution offer the functionality we need?
- Ensuring alignment with organizational requirements is non-negotiable.
- What type of training is provided?
- Challenging the idea that training is simply a necessary step before deployment.
- What is the user experience like?
- Acknowledging that usability is a central factor in the success or failure of a solution.
- How is supplier onboarding managed?
- Drawing attention to the often-overlooked area of supplier onboarding and management.
As featured speaker Erin Riley, SVP of Innovation, Optimization & Solutions at E&I Cooperative Services, aptly puts it, "This webinar provides a unique chance to explore the ever-evolving landscape of e-procurement and gain practical insights from industry leaders."
Featured speakers at the webinar include:
- Marcie Nicastro – Director of Procurement, St. John Fisher College
Marcie, bringing a wealth of experience, oversees and manages procurement activities at St. John Fisher College.
- Melissa Badeau – Director of Procurement Services, Alfred University
A change management agent and procurement specialist, Melissa is an educator, facilitator, and transformational leader with 15+ years of experience.
- Erin Riley – SVP, Innovation, Optimization & Solutions, E&I Cooperative Services
Erin leads E&I Cooperative Services’ IOS Department, focusing on continuously developing innovative products and services, including e-procurement solutions.
Unimarket’s live webinar is a must-attend for CFOs and finance and procurement professionals evaluating e-procurement solutions for their organizations. Participants will have an outstanding opportunity to engage with industry experts, gain access to best practices, and have their questions answered by seasoned professionals.
Mark your calendar for December 19, 2023, at 3:00 PM ET. To secure your spot at this informative webinar, please visit Unimarket.com.
Unimarket is a global provider of spend management and e-procurement software solutions. Turning chaos into clarity, Unimarket's comprehensive spend management suite significantly improves visibility, enables compliance, and eliminates maverick spending, transforming the source-to-pay processes of global organizations.
Recognized for its industry-leading customer support, Unimarket's easy-to-use cloud-based solution connects an extensive catalog-driven supplier marketplace with sourcing, purchasing, contracts, invoice management and payments — all in one integrated spend management platform.
Founded in 2005, Unimarket is trusted by organizations from a diverse range of industries, including higher education, healthcare, government, research, and financial services. For more information, visit Unimarket.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and X (formerly Twitter).