We can’t wait to connect with higher ed leaders at the NAEP FL/TAGM Regional Conference
It’s been a long time since we’ve been able to attend an in-person event, so we are incredibly excited to join the NAEP FL/TAGM Regional Conference happening from October 10-13. Held by the National Association of Educational Procurement, the conference will bring together higher education procurement and purchasing professionals from across the Southeast to Panama City, Florida.
The event, which is themed “Diving into Procurement” this year, is designed to facilitate the development and exchange of efficient procurement practices among the higher education communities in Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, and Tennessee.
Our team will be at the conference talking with attendees about all things procurement, including how we work with colleges and universities to empower users, reduce costs and manage spending through our intuitive procurement software solution.
Discover how procurement leaders can drive change in their organizations
We’re thrilled that Christopher Rust, our Director of Higher Education Market Engagement, will be a featured speaker at the event. He will co-lead a talk titled “Transformation can begin in the most unlikely of places” with Gregory Long, Director of Purchasing and Auxiliary Services at Seminole State College of Florida.
In this presentation, Christopher and Gregory will explore the vital role procurement professionals can play in driving organizational change, including the steps they can take to establish the influence needed to impact and even lead transformation on campus.
Attendees will learn:
- Why procurement professionals need to advocate upward within their own institution.
- How data can inform decisions and build credibility with key institutional stakeholders.
- When transformation through technology can build momentum.
As former Director of Procurement at Connecticut College, Christopher brings unique insights and experience from both sides of the higher education procurement sector. If you would like to hear him speak on this topic, then swing by the session:
Date: Tuesday, October 12, 2021
Time: 10:15-11 am EST
Place: Ballroom 1
Visit our booth to learn more about procurement made easy
If you’re attending the NAEP FL/TAGM Regional Conference and looking for a simpler path to procurement for your college or university, come visit the Unimarket team at our booth. Our Regional Director, Cynthia Jodis, will be ready to chat about how we can collaborate to help your institution:
- Make it easy for people to find and buy the things they need so they can get on with their work, rather than having to wrestle with clunky technology and navigate complex purchasing processes.
- Manage costs by ensuring your people buy from your preferred suppliers at your negotiated prices.
- Gain visibility into planned spending so you can have confidence in your forecasting.
- Manage approvals and compliance in line with your institution's requirements.
- Leverage your buying power with visibility into what your people are buying and how much they are spending with different suppliers.
- Reduce your overhead costs by streamlining and automating how you receive, match, approve, and pay invoices.
- Break free from paper overload and allow remote and flexible working by enabling your entire purchasing process to happen within a single cloud-based platform.
We look forward to meeting you!
The Unimarket Team at NAEP FL/TAGM Regional Conference